Engage Global of MMF Research and Clinicals and Patents Research & Clinical & Patents:
Engage Global - Micro Daily Research and Clinicals and Patents
Research & Clinical & Patents:
Armed with $12.5 million in DOD and NASA grants and over $10 million in private funding for antioxidant research - PMC and its team of scientists successfully served as the sole source for numerous studies with the Office of Naval Research, the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense, the Naval Health Research Center, the Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute, the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, various academic institutions, and selected facilities of NASA, including the Johnson Space Center and the Ames Research Center.
This funding resulted in 7 animal studies and 7 human studies. The result of this multi-million dollar research collaboration: Military Micronutrient Formulation, also known as MMF but renamed Micro Daily by Engage Global. Micro Daily is a revolutionary, science- loaded, smart pill that's specifically engineered to provide the human body with unparalleled protection against the highest levels of oxidative stress.
MicroDaily is proven to work After several years of research and 14 clinical trials Micro Daily was created and answered the question, can we make the best better, with a resounding YES! We have access to clinical trials and patented science to prove what we say about Micro Daily. After all, we do own the formula.
5 Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs)
Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (or CRADAs) are legal agreements between a federal laboratory and private industry and/or academia. CRADAs offer both parties the opportunity to leverage each other's resources when conducting research and development (R&D) that is mutually beneficial.
Cooperative Research and Development Agreements:
1. Space Act Agreement - NASA. "Development of a Successful Protection Formula Against Radiation-Induced Oxidative Injury in Vulnerable Populations.
2. US Navy CRADA - NMRC-06- 2338 "Investigations into the Efficacy of an Antioxidant containing Micronutrient Formulation for the Treatment of Hearing Loss and Balance Disorders Associated with Blast Injuries.
3. US Navy CRADA - NMRC-06- 2383 "The Effects of Antioxidant Supplementation to Protect Against Cold at High Altitude.
4. US Army CRADA - W81XWH-07-0321 "Efficacy of Multiple Antioxidants in Reducing Damage Produced by Mustard Gas."
5. US Army CRADA - W91YTZ- 10-P-0773 "Evaluation of the Effects of Micronutrients in Combination with Standard Therapy in the Management of Type 2 Diabetes.
7 Patents Issued on Micronutrient Research.
1. No. 6,849,613 "Multiple Antioxidant Micronutrients" February 1, 2005
2. No. 7,399,755 "Formulations Comprising Multiple Dietary and Endogenously Made Antioxidants and B-Vitamins and Use of Same" July 15, 2008
3. No. 7,449,451 "Use of Multiple Antioxidant Micronutrients as Systemic Biological Radioprotective Agents Against Potential Ionizing Radiation Risks" November 11, 2008
4. No. 7,605,145 "Micronutrient Formulations for Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus" October 20, 2009
5. No. 7,628,984 "Micronutrient Formulations for Pulmonary and Heart Health" December 8, 2009
6. No. 7,635,469 "Micronutrient Formulations for Hearing Health” December 22, 2009
The smart pill - Military Micronutrient Formulation (or Micro Daily) - is derived from all of the research and development that PMC engaged in. The following outlines the research that either directly or indirectly contributed to the creation of Micro Daily.
Human Clinical Trials
1. US Marines in harsh environments; Mountain Warfare Training Center Protection against oxidative damage
2. US Marines injured in Iraq; Naval Medical Center San Diego. Improved recovery from concussive blasts, balance disorders
3. Low dose radiation study; University of Erlangen- Nurnberg. Protection of human DNA against radiation exposure
4. Normal volunteers; University of Montevideo Oxidative damage reduction, immune function enhancement
5. Audiology study; Academy of Doctors of Audiology member Improvement in tinnitus (ringing), hearing
6. MAVRIC trial; Metro Fire Fighter divisions. Improvement in lipid status, regression of carotid artery thickness (PP)
7. Diabetes adjuvant study; Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Animal Studies Supporting Product Development
1. Murine radiation model; Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute
2. Rabbit radiation model; NASA, Russian Academy of Sciences
3. Sheep radiation model; NASA, Russian academy of Sciences
4. Fruit fly (genetically altered) radiation model; Ames Research Center, NASA
5. Murine hyperbaric oxygen model; Naval Medical Research Center
6. Rodent overpressure blast model; Naval Medical Research Center
7. Rodent Parkinson's disease model; Meharry Medical College
P.-S.: Patents and Clinicals - Engage Global is protected by and have rights to reference Patents, Clinicals, or Clinical research. We also own the formula which are supported by the patents, clinicals, and research.