Enjoy a delicious new way to jazz up those mashed potatoes. Not only that….they are allergy friendly and dairy free.
- 5 lg Potates diced
- 8 cups Water
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance Margarine
- 8 slices Cooked Bacon diced
- 1 cup Tex-Mex Seasoned Hemp Seeds
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, boil potatoes in water approx. 20 mins, until tender.
- Drain water and return potatoes to saucepan.
- Add margarine, and mash until smooth.
- Add bacon and hemp seeds.
- Place saucepan back on warm stove-top (burner turned off) and stir regularly until heated through. Enjoy!