The health benefits of adding hemp oil to your pets diets has shown huge improvements in performance both physically and mentally. Pets fed hemp oil show an array of benefits including reduced inflammation, increased gut health, cardiovascular health and improved skin, coat, and nail condition.
Our Elite Hemp Oil is 100% hemp – made with exceptional quality and fair trade ingredients. Unsettled, unfiltered and unseperated for maximum particulate. All-natural, gluten-free, non-GMO, no-sugar added, certified organic formula! Guaranteed fresh.
Check with veterinarian before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Not for use in animals on anticoagulant therapy or animals with bleeding disorders. Not intended for horses as food as a withdrawal period has not been established.
- Unique forms of Omega 3 Omega 6 & Omega 9
- Gamma Linolenic Acid not commonly found in other oils which regulates inflammation and increases mucus in the GI tract.
- Easliy digestible & aids in absorption of nutrients
- Great source of energy for working horses without making them hot
- Helps lower heart rate in exercising horses
- Increased Stamina & Faster Recovery
- Reduces lactic acid in muscles after exercise
- Reduced Muscle Fatigue
- Improved Sprint Performance
- Increases Mental Focus
- Natural bronchiodilator & expectorant for respiratory health
- Cold pressed and not prone to rancidity or oxidation
- Highly palatable
- Improves body, hoof and coat condition
Daily Feeding Instructions
Young Horses 1-1.5 ounces Horses in Maintenance 2 ounces Performance Horses 3-4 ounces Dogs 15-30 lbs 1/3 ounce Dogs 30-60 lbs 1/2 ounce Dogs < 15 lbs 1/6 ounce
Total Fat 99.5% Polyunsaturated 90% Saturated Fat 9.5% Calories 897/100g Oleic Acid Omega 9 Fatty Acid 9.5% Linolenic Acid Omega 6 Fatty Acid 55% Alpha Linolenic Acid Omega 3 Fatty Acid 20% Gamma Linolenic Acid 4.52% Chlorophyll 20-50 ppm Sterols 478mg/100g sample Vitamin E 223 IU/100g
4 Litre Hemp Oil for Pets